Saturday, December 22, 2007

An Arizona Snow Man!


So probably about 4 or 5 years ago. Jeff and I were driving around looking at Christmas lights and we saw this HUGE i mean HUGE tumble weed snow man the arms were shovels just to give you an imagine of how tall this guy was. Of course we stopped and took a picture of it. I looked everywhere for the picture to but on here but couldn't find it. Well anyways the other day we woke up to find a bunch of tumble weeds in our yard. So.... Jeff built us an Snow man. LOL how white trash does it look? But i think its so funny and perfect for where we live. I want to spray paint it white like the one we saw so many years ago.

2 comments:

Terin said...

Amy That is freaking hilarious.I love your snowman.I miss you. Terin

Terin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.