
Ok Kelsey I had to pick this picture to use cause of all the laughs we have gotten out of it LOL. I just thought I wound send a out a birthday blog for Kelsey since she is not here for me to tell her, I will just have to call her this year :) Everyone who knows Kelsey knows she is wonderful! Kelsey and I have always been best friends and I can't even tell you how many times the words "I miss Kelsey" come out of my mouth each day. But at the same time I'm so proud of her for doing her own thing and going to Utah. I have always admired her for this. I always think of Kelsey in High School and being the best and cutest Cheerleader there ever was, we all know it was not easy for her but she stuck with what she loved and held her standards the whole time. I think about that alot and it makes me so proud every time. Kelsey is the life of the party I can't even begin to name all the fun times we have had together. Kelsey I love you and I hope 20 is everything you've have hoped it will be and more. P.S. I suck and didn't get to send you flowers this year so I hope this picture of flowers count. :) (It's been a tradition to give each other flowers on our b-days for the past 8 years or so)
3 comments:
Amy I love you a whole freakin lot!!! YOu are my best friend too, I miss Amy comes out of my mouth everyday multiple times too! Love you thanks for my digital flowers!
I hate reading your entries because they make me depressed, you guys are like the most fantastic family, you are so close and so rediculously beautiful. Now I have to go do some situps and bleach my teeth and get some acne medication. Thanks a lot Amy.
Happy Birthday Kelsey! You are awesome! Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment