I had forgotten we took these pictures. This is actually the morning after we took our pregnancy test, the night before we were for some reason at my moms and left really late but decided to stop by Wal Mart and pick up a test. We went home and ran right to the bathroom and not even 3 mins later there they were two beautiful pink lines :) Jeff and I just stared in shook then looked at each other after what felt like 5 min. of silence and just started giggling we were so excited. So in the picture this is the next morning when I made Jeff get out of bed before I left to work so we could document this wonderful moment. I will have you know that I took about 4 more test after this within the next few weeks just to make sure :)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Pregnancy Test
I had forgotten we took these pictures. This is actually the morning after we took our pregnancy test, the night before we were for some reason at my moms and left really late but decided to stop by Wal Mart and pick up a test. We went home and ran right to the bathroom and not even 3 mins later there they were two beautiful pink lines :) Jeff and I just stared in shook then looked at each other after what felt like 5 min. of silence and just started giggling we were so excited. So in the picture this is the next morning when I made Jeff get out of bed before I left to work so we could document this wonderful moment. I will have you know that I took about 4 more test after this within the next few weeks just to make sure :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Amy, I like your new background - I saw that one and thought of using it...also, I LOVE your haircut! It's really cute. When do you find out what you're having?
finally!! you posted something about being pregnant. I am so excited for you, I love babies. There's something so fun about being newly pregnant. Have you been sick? or just super tired?
So it's official!! I love the picture and your hair is so dang cute dark, I love it! How are you feeling? Only a few more weeks until you get to find out the gender!! I am so excited for you guys!! Finally another gal my age is having babies!! Hahaha!
amy, i just found out today from christy at the shop that you are pregnant, and i'm so excited for you! congrats! miss seein ya! kinsey
Amy your hair is so cute and I love that you took a picture! I wish I had with Joslynn. Congrats again we are happy for you!
Post a Comment