Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Goodbye Noelle



Well I'm coming out of the closet, Yes I watch the Bachelor and yes I'm OBSESSED! haha Last night was such a sad sad night Noelle was kicked off. She was my favorite. Well Matt that's your lost now isn't is :) I now think Shayne will win it, but come on she wont get married she is too young and doesn't seem like the type that wants to get married. After Noelle was voted off I screamed!! I guess I new it was coming but I was still so sad. I said "well good going Matt there goes your Wife!!" she was the only one who seemed like she would actually get married, well I guess Amanda would but come on she really isn't that cute. I know I'm pathetic when I analyze a TV show this much!

4 comments:

Amelia Johnson said...

I, too, share your obsession with The Bachelor (and any other reality show, to be honest). I can't get enough of it. No reason to be ashamed. It's healthy (I think)! I'm not sure who I want to win though. I really like Chelsea and Amanda. Shayne and her wacko family are too much for me. We shall see who wins in the next couple weeks! Yay for The Bachelor!

The McBrides said...

I was also so sad to see noelle go, I was so mad cause I agree that she would have made the best wife of them all. Amanda is my next pick cause chelsea annoys me and shayne is just a fantasy for him, no way a reality for a wife, at least I hope he doesn't pick her...i'm a little too into it all too :) oh well.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Amy, I confess I've been watching it as well. I was voting for Noelle, too. It just goes to show there is something to be said about arranged marriages. Sometimes those outside the situation can pick better than the one in it! I'm guessing he is going to pick Chelsea because the guy seems to always pick the one he "isn't sure how 'she' feels about 'him'" We'll see! I'll be thinking about you as I'm watching, Terri

The Read Family said...

I agree 100%!! I was so sad when she went home!! And then this week he picked my two least favorites!! His chances of finding a good girl, that is ready to settle down and get married are officially OVER!!