Oh How we love the mother's in our lives. You are the cutest mother of them all. And you can never call yourself FAT(re: your comment on Lindesy's blog) inless you can compare yourself to Lindsey or I when we were pregnant with our firsts. Now we were some big mommas. Love ya man, hang in there, you'll lose it, I promise you will not be a "big" prego mom forever. :) Can't wait to see you...in June!!!!
Mother!!!! I can't wait to see you! I am dying to hang out with you and Lindsey. I can't wait! I will see you in a couple weeks, and you better make time for me because I miss my family and I am lonely.
Mother!!!! I can't wait to see you! I am dying to hang out with you and Lindsey. I can't wait! I will see you in a couple weeks, and you better make time for me because I miss my family and I am lonely.
This comment is for Ashley Cooper if you are reading this HI!!!! How fun that you found my blog! So I would love to add you to my friends but I need your blog address if you have one. Let me know! Good to hear from you, I wanna know how your doing!
4 comments:
Oh How we love the mother's in our lives. You are the cutest mother of them all. And you can never call yourself FAT(re: your comment on Lindesy's blog) inless you can compare yourself to Lindsey or I when we were pregnant with our firsts. Now we were some big mommas. Love ya man, hang in there, you'll lose it, I promise you will not be a "big" prego mom forever. :) Can't wait to see you...in June!!!!
Mother!!!! I can't wait to see you! I am dying to hang out with you and Lindsey. I can't wait! I will see you in a couple weeks, and you better make time for me because I miss my family and I am lonely.
Mother!!!! I can't wait to see you! I am dying to hang out with you and Lindsey. I can't wait! I will see you in a couple weeks, and you better make time for me because I miss my family and I am lonely.
This comment is for Ashley Cooper if you are reading this HI!!!! How fun that you found my blog! So I would love to add you to my friends but I need your blog address if you have one. Let me know! Good to hear from you, I wanna know how your doing!
Post a Comment