Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Night @ the Williamson Home

Jeff and I have always tired to do family night every Monday night since we have been married, don't get me wrong we are terrible at it but we do try. We got this awesome book called FHE for Newlyweds that always give us fun ideas. However some nights we like to put a "lesson" aside and go do out some of our favorite activities. One of these activities is going to Barnes & Noble and looking at all the books and magazines. We have always enjoyed doing this, we used to spend many of our Weekend nights there while we were dating haha. I always leave with a mental wish list of Books :)
Tonight our Family night started with the dreaded stop to Spencer's to buy a new washing machine :( Why does it always seem like when you get your savings account up something comes up to tear it down! Lucky we had a family friend and a bank client's of Jeff give us a good deal. So lucky me I can start washing clothes again YEAH!! After that we went totally Mormon and went and got Free Milk Shakes from Chick-fil-A YUMM, I will never pass up FREE :) Then we took out shakes and went to Barnes & Noble to finish up the night. I love family night and I'm glad we at least attempt to make it a weekly habit.


3 comments:

Jill said...

amy you are so cute. I am so glad you guys can do that. I wish I was better about that now especially we have babies of our own. I emailed you today. I hope that it got to you. I didn't know if you got a new email or not. Let me know if you have a new email. Thanks

Kristen said...

You two are so cute it's just sick how cute you are! You don't even look pregnant. Not fair! Can't wait to see ya next month! Lots of love - Kristen

joelle said...

Hey Amy! Cute blog! I had to see if you were having a boy or girl, and congratulations on your sweet baby girl! that is so exciting! It was torture to talk to you at chanelles shower, and then not know what you were having. Well I hope you guys are doing well :)