Thursday was Jeff's and mine 1 year anniversary, I unfortunately was sick and dead to the world that day. Weds night I got a really really really bad Kidney infection. Holy Moly the most awful pain I have ever felt. So as I lay in bed all day on Thursday I had plenty of time to think about the past year and how lucky I am to have such a wonderful Husband. He takes such good care of me. Our first year of marriage has been so wonderful! Married one year and best friends for almost 8 years now I feel like the luckiest girl ever! I wanted to find some fun pictures from the past 8 years but can’t find where I’ve stored all of my old pictures. SCARY! But here are a few that I found from the last year and a few other old ones.
Last minute Jeff surprised me with a weekend trip to the Scottsdale Hyatt at Ganiey Ranch! This is where we stayed on our wedding night. This is our place, as Jeff says. We had dinner there for Homecoming in High School and this is also where we went for our "last date" before his mission. We had so much this weekend! We swam all afternoon than went to dinner, relaxed in our room, and swam again late that night. It was the perfect weekend. While we were swimming Saturday we reminisced about the past year and all the fun we have had. I can't wait for the rest of our lives together! Thanks Jeff for being the most wonderful husband ever!






10 comments:
How fun!!!! Congratulations, one year is a huge accomplishment. that is so fun, I love our memories of our first year. I'm sad we didn't get to hang out more. Sorry you got sick. I'm sad you couldn't make it to the Reunion, being pregnant is not fun sometimes and being pregnant and sick is NEVER fun. I'll talk to you later.
Ahhh!!! I haven't seen you pregnant yet!?! Wow...I just saw a pic ofShelley for the first time of her being pregnant...WEIRD!!!You look great!Are you ready for the baby to come!? I'm so excited for you!
Congrats on your first year! You look so great Amy, you are so cute pregnant. :)
AHHHH! Congrats on the anniversary. You guys are the cutest!
I will find the cd and put some up! I thought the same thing too about feeling fat but when I got them back I loved them!!! Especially in black and white because I think it is less harsh than color! You really should get them done so you can remember and do it before you get too big. I did it at 7 months!
Yeah I would because that is the perfect belly size!! Can't wait to see them :)
i had a really bad kidney infection last week too. it's HORRIBLE. congrats on the 1 yr. anniversary and 7 month prego.
Wow I can't believe it has been a year. Actually I still can't believe you guys are married. Um probably cuz I haven't seen you since right after your wedding. Congrats! Cute pictures,
Sadie is in here with me right now looking at your blog. Again when she saw your wedding pics she started shouting "BELLE, Belle, Belle!!!!" Then she started singing Beauty and the Beast. Seriously she truly believes you are the princess Belle.
Congratulations on one year and many, many happy times together!! You two make me smile!!
Post a Comment