Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Raccoon Tails

(This is for you Melissa) :)
So this is Raccoon Tails, that's what the Williamson's call them we called them Chicken Squares but no matter what you call them they are dang good! We just got done eating them and look how many we have left plus another pan in the oven so if you want some come on over haha. Melody I hope its ok but I'm taking the reciepe from your blog :)




Raccoon Tails
Filling:
2 boxes of cream cheese
1 can of green chiles
lemon pepper
1/4c. butter
mix and then add chicken (4-6 chicken breasts cooked and shredded)
Put about a TBSP of filling on crescent roll and roll up. Dip in melted butter and then into seasoned bread crumbs (I also add the lemon pepper to the bread crumbs). Place on a sheet pan and cook for 20-30 min at 350. You will need 3-4 cans of crescent rolls although this recipe can be adjusted for smaller amounts (They make great leftovers). We serve over rice with white gravy.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

oh amy you can't talk about such delicious looking food in front of poor college students like myself, my mouth is watering from reading the recipe...but good job they look like a success!

Barnes Blog said...

Ok, first of all 24 is NOT old! :) I fully agree with you, Jeff is definately my best guy friend. I am so happy for you, You and Jeff are our favorite, we miss hanging out with you, and I'm sad that we didn't get to hang out longer. I think now that you will have a baby too that hanging out will be more fun, like it used to be. Oh, the old days.

Yummy food. I might have to make them.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Ahhh, a Williamson Favorite...now a Watson favorite as well. I'm going to have to make them for dinner. Start freezing some meals...or make sure Jeff knows he will be in charge for a while. Looking forward to a call about my new neice! Love, Terri

Kelsey said...

ah i'm starving! must you flaunt yummy food in front of me!

laurakrummenacher said...

Looks like our "Baseballs" recipe except yours looks way yummier. Hope Jeff had a great birthday!

laurakrummenacher said...

Oh my craziness! I just noticed you only have 8 more days! How exciting!!!

M + L said...

Amy & Jeff!!! So excited for the little one to come! Can't believe you two are going to be parents! FINALLY! J/K. Good luck with the labor and everything. I would be scared out of my mind too. You will do great! Do you guys have a name yet? Check out my blog in the middle of the night when you're feeding your little girl. Ha. lindsaylevi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy for satisfying my curiosity! :)

Barnes Blog said...

Yay! I just heard. I love babies!!!!! I hope everything is well and I am so excited for you.