What a joy it is to watch Jeff and Liberty together. It is so cute to watch Liberty just stare at Jeff all night when he gets home. It's on of those wow I'm a mom moment when your heart is so full of happiness. This is my little family and I love them so much.
A few weeks ago Jeff let me take a nap and when I woke up I couldn't find them in the house, I looked out in our "backyard" and saw Jeff and Liberty standing by the tree and Jeff was teaching her all about trees haha
3 comments:
I think I need to get Mark some pajamas like yours Jeff.
oh my heck. jeff is the best dad ever. i love that he dances with her... and teaches her about trees. lol!!! two very important things to know.
How cute is that! Gotta love the precious Daddy and Liberty moments.
Post a Comment