Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pictures

Our friend Sarah took these pictures of Liberty for her blessing, so many good ones here are just a few :) Enjoy








13 comments:

Kristen said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! What a beautiful family.

Melody Williamson said...

So cute! I especially love the one where Jeff is holding her with one arm and she is all pink. So darling. Much longer and he won't be able to do that anymore:-)!

sweetieabbott said...

SO cute! You are so lucky to have a friend who is so talented and is able to take such beautiful pics for you.

Ashley said...

She's so dang cute :)

Terin said...

You guys are such a pretty family.

Keri said...

Those are so cute! She is so sweet, hope you guys have a fun Christmas with your new little addition.

jenn goodman said...

Soooo super cute, Amy!!

She is getting so big!

Barnes Blog said...

Those are so good. I hope we can find someone around here that can take some cute pics for us. We did some super cute ones when Calvy was just born, so I want the same for all my kiddos.
I almost caught you online, on Facebook, I tried to IM you, but you had just gotten off.

Unknown said...

I love the second one definately my fav.

Brooke said...

They are all adorable but I agree, I like the second one the best. I also like the one of the three of you standing, so cute...hopefully I'll get to see you this break!

Mich and Nate said...

You have got to be kidding me! Those are the cutest stinkin pics ever! I can't tell you how much we love that little thing. Probabably because we like you guys the best, so it's easier to like Liberty the best too!

Kim Watson said...

Those are the best pictures I've ever seen. Of course, it helps that Liberty is so cute. There are lots of poses and angles that are popular right now that you see all the time, but almost all of yours are original and so artistic...I love them!

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Okay, you guys seriously have the cutest blog ever. You must be the most photogenic [spelling?] I know. Great pics!