*Rolling over both ways,
*if on her back she will scoot her self backwards across the room.
*Loves her jump-a-roo
*Sits up all by her self
*Chews on everything, but no teeth! I am very much ok with this as I am still nursing I am scared for when the teeth do come in. (Like I said she chews on EVERYTHING!)
Everyday I love this girl more and more. Today was such a good day as a mommy. I am really sick and found it very hard to even get out of bed today, and it's almost like Liberty knew I wasn't feeling good. She was an angel today and stayed in bed with me almost all day. It was fun we just played and napped together all day in bed. And this is huge for her, she is always on the move! It seems like she is always wanting to jump out of my arms and go run around. I can only imagine what the future holds for us. I see a lot of running around for mommy chasing a little girl. And than tonight without any fuss she went right to bed when I but her in her crib. Ah amazing!! I love her so much! Her expressions and excitement for life make every minute with her so wonderful.
13 comments:
i love the one of her in the tub looking up, She's adorable. Sorry you're not feeling well, I hope you get better soon!
AH I cannot believe how stinkin cute she is ! i concur the bath tub pic is priceless! ps. i just showed her off to my boss at work lol
Too cute for words! I cannot believe five months have gone by. She seems like such a happy, sweet baby. Good job, Mama!
Adorable!! She sounds like any mommy's dream baby!
How sweet Amy! I can't believe she's already sitting up by herself. That's awesome! And aren't Jumperoos lifesavers!?!?
She is so cute reminds me of you when you were little. I sure can see alot of you in her. Wow those Passey genes!
ok so to get her to sleep better. i don't know.
have you tried the babywise books?
i hear they are great.
avery was BY far my best sleeper.
at 5 months i moved her to the crib in the other room. i let her cry it out for two nights. that second night she didn't cry long at all (first night maybe 20 min) and that was it. she would always go right to sleep.
did the same with vance, he did good for awhile. but i let him sleep with me when paul traveled so much, so now we have his big boy bed and he's doing pretty good. it's hard to let them cry, some will say NOT to do it. BUT i don't think there is anything wrong with it. it's just hard on the mom, although second time around with avery, didn't bother me ONE bit. good luck.
I'm just going to eat her up!
Hey Amy, sorry to here she doesn't sleep through the night. Getting my kids to do that as quick as possible is always my main goal. Without my sleep I'm cranky. I use Baby Wise method. Its a book if you haven't heard of it already. I learned about it clear back when Reed was born and I get most of my babies to sleep through the night by about 2 months old. Its all about their schedule. Feedings and naps at specific times. If I don't nurse Tanner on schedule I can almost bet he will be up that night. There is a little more to it than that but I can't write the book on here so you gotta get the Book. It has really helped me a ton. Anyway, Liberty is such a little cutie and I can't believe she is rolling and sitting up so soon. Tanner will roll over a little but not much else. I think its to much work for him to roll that big head over.
I didn't think it was possible, but she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
I can't believe she's 5 months old!
She is the cutest thing ever! I just love that second bathtub picture. ♥
It was so nice out today. Sometime before it gets too hot we should meet at the park and the kids can play. Well Liberty can watch the boys play :-)
Amy she is so cut! I can't believe how big she is getting. I can see alot of you in her. I love her little headbands
Post a Comment