It's been so long... We had a very fun poker night last night with my dad and some friends. We all some how fit in our little home and started the fun around 9 and ended after midnight. Nothing better than some good family poker. My father (the creator of Passey family poker night) made it all the more fun having him here.
I always do bad and get out right away but Jeff did good and lasted until the end with my dad.

Liberty Loves her grandpa. Rick is trying to get Liberty to laugh and she is just staring at grandpa and smiling :)

6 comments:
Ahh Man! I wish I was there.
grrr jealous. i want to play!!! can i move home now/??
oh and great pics amy. are u using austin's cam?
Thanks for having us! We had so much fun and I'm so happy we finally got to see your beautiful baby girl in person! What a doll.
Yes, we need to do it again soon. :)
I'm not very good at poker, but it's still fun to try :)
Hanging out sounds good to me! Us stay at home moms need to entertain each other :-) Let me know!
Post a Comment