Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On the move


It's time to baby proof the house. She's not crawling but she sure has mastered the art of the Army crawl. It is so cute to watch her, she gets a little frustrated through. I wish she would figure out how to crawl just so she wont get so frustrated when it takes her so long to get from one place to the other. But on the other hand, I say Liberty take your time!!! I can tell she is going to be on the go and SO happy when she does figure it out. Look at that face it's like she knew she was getting into the WRONG thing. 

8 comments:

The Read Family said...

You are such a cute little Mommy and liberty is darling!! I can't get over how big she is! Just be glad she is not crawling, yet. I miss the days when Harbor would just hang out and cuddle me, those days are long gone now!! It would be so fun to go to lunch sometime and visit! I miss you!!

Unknown said...

All these post about Liberty are just killing me. I need to see that little girl. I can't wait til I am all better so I can see you guys. Love you

Kim Watson said...

I love that face!
You guys have to play with us next weekend, btw, so we can see you and cute Liberty!

Abby's Mom said...

I swear I've seen Jeff make that same face!

Brooke said...

haha she's so cute!

Moore Fun said...

Very cute! I can't beleive she's almost crawling.

Becky Bradshaw said...

Wow! She is leaps and bounds ahead of Caleb with the things she is doing, and she is a month and a half younger. I was told he would be behind because he was early. However he should at 8 months on the 5th be doing the SAME things. Oh well!

Mich and Nate said...

I also notice her fav. toy in the corner of the picture...is that her bum cream! I love that she loves it so much! She is the cutest little rascel I've ever seen!