Monday, June 1, 2009

Fund Raiser for little Ellery




This Saturday {June 6th} there is a fund raiser being held for our sweet little niece/cousin Ellery. It is being held at the salon Habit on Val Vista and Southern.
 I don't know how this happened but we will be gone this weekend for a family reunion for Jeff's family so we will not be able to go :( I am so sad that we will miss this. 
Ellery has been through so much in her short little life so far, she is a fighter! Her mommy and daddy do so much for her and could use your help this Saturday in helping them raise money to help out with the many costs this journey has brought them. 
Check out Ellery's blog and the fund raiser blog. 

2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

I hate to see sick babies. Their sweet little bodies work so hard. They will be in our prayers tonight.

Sarah said...

I'm sad that we'll miss it too. But I'm excited to see you guys this weekend! I didn't know you were coming! :)