Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sometimes they just don't have a choice :)

Daddy if you like it, so do I....




Jeff bought this onies for Liberty before she was born. We have been waiting and waiting for it to fit her! Liberty sure loves her daddy, and she really does like Weezer. She likes when we listen to them in the car, and will dance along with the music. Now mommy just needs a shirt to match, wink wink Jeffrey :)

4 comments:

Terin said...

That is really cute. And I think I've told you this before but I LOVE your monthly posts on liberty. In Fact, I look forward to it every month. She looks so big walking with her toy. I just can't believe she is that old. WHere has the time gone?

cassie said...

Ah that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Where did you get the onesie for her? My kids are going to need some :)

Brooke said...

yay for Weezer! she's being raised right :)

Hawkes said...

I hope my kid gets an outfit like that one day!!