
It seems like over night my little baby has turned into a toddler :( She is growing up so fast. We went to go visit a few new babies this week of family and friends and its so sad to see how big she really is. I can't believe she is almost a year old. Where has the time gone. I remember when I put up the little birthday ticker on my blog thinking that this day would never come!!! And now it's here. Liberty is such an active girl getting into everything! She took her first steps on Aug. 20th. She took a few wobbly steps for about 2 days and then just took off. It is so crazy and cute to see this little girl walking around. She looks so small. She is pointing at everything. She knows what she wants and points at it until I figure out what it is. She also loves to say Hi. She says Hi to everyone! It makes a very awkward trip to the store for me, but of course everyone thinks it's so cute. She is my little best friend, it's such a wonderful feeling being a mom. You just love them so much and feel so connected to them. Liberty thanks for letting me be your mom! I love you!
7 comments:
I seriously can't believe how cute she is! I love that dress!!!
All these fun stages that I can't wait to go through too. Cute pics!
she just gets more beautiful every time I see her. And I LOVE her dress! I cant believe its almost been a year since she was born. What a big girl!
Holy Cow so cute!
I can't believe she's walking. Time flys when you're having fun. How's the house coming along? We are soo excited for you.
She is so pretty!
Such a cute little girl! I cna't believe that she is walking!
Post a Comment