Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pictures of the House

Last week we had some friends over for dinner, so it forced me to get some things unpacked and on the wall. So I thought I would take pictures to show while it was somewhat clean :)
Ah Home Sweet Home!
Dinning/Living
Dinning /Living aka for now its the Foosball and computer room

Kitchen
Kitchen
Family Room

Liberty's room



Master Bedroom

Hall Bath

No pictures of Master Bath and #2 Bedroom as they were both and still are a disaster :)
It feels good to be through most of the boxes but now we have this big empty house that needs Furniture and Decorations. That will take time but I'm excited to do it little by little.

10 comments:

The Talley Family said...

I LOVE your house. I'm impressed you have so much done.

Moore Fun said...

Love the house, it's beautiful!

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Wow, your house is wonderful! You have a bigger master bedroom then me, no fair. I loved the quilt in Liberty's room and all your other decorating. Great start, enjoy!

Terin said...

It's gorgeous Amy! COngrata!

Brooke said...

it's beautiful!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Oh so lovely! We are so happy for you.

Liz Engstrom said...

Wow, the House looks nice, really cute. Can I come over to visit when we come to town for Christmas? I would love a live tour and to get together to hang out. I'm excited that you have such a great house, good job. Take care:)

Barnes Blog said...

I love your house, I'm so excited for you guys!

d.jo said...

What an awesome home! Congrats, and GREAT decorating!

Keri said...

It looks great! Where did you get your dining table? I am in the market and yours is really cute.