Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh baby!


Well I thought maybe it's time for a baby update, other than the fact of me slowing down and getting really fat sometimes I forget that we are having another BABY!
I go to the Doctor next week and after that I start going every 2 weeks. It just seems crazy to me that we are to that point already! I have been nesting like crazy, but only in my head lol. Luckily I have Kelsey's wedding and those projects there to keep me busy. The only thing we have bought to get ready for this baby is a double stroller and that was like 3 months ago haha.
I have my days where I start to panic cause we are having ANOTHER BABY! How in the world are we going to handle 2 kids! I worry about delivery and post delivery I'm really dreading the baby blues and depression :( that was NO FUN last time. I really hope it's not as bad this time. I want to be able to enjoy this new little baby and to be there for Liberty. Oh and Liberty is she going to hate us for turning her world upside down? Yes these are the things that go through my mind every night before I go to bed. This baby sure is a mover and already keeps me up at night with all her moving around. I feel huge already! Good thing is this time I'm swollen but not as bad as last night, well not yet. I'm excited and hope that time keeps flying by. Baby girl #2 will be here before we know it!

6 comments:

The Talley Family said...

I had those same feeling w/ my 2nd. For me, everything was easier the 2nd time. You'll be fine. And if you were like me & worrying about loving the 2nd as much as the first, don't worry you will.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Sorry your stressing but it is completely normal. I was up all night worrying with my second too. but it was worse with my third!!! You will do great! Love ya!

Sarah said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you have an easier delivery! And I agree with the first post....things are easier with the second. You'll do great! :)

Chanelle said...

Hi! You look cute! I`m excited about having another, but I have the same apprehensive thoughts. You`d think you`d feel more confident the second time around because you`ve done it before- but nope...this time I know what I`m getting myself into and just hoping all goes well/wondering "What the heck was I thinking"!

Cox Family said...

I didn't know you had postpartum issues? Was it that bad? Let me tell you that going from one to two was not as hard as I thought it would be. Once you find a good routine and everything settles down you will forget what it was like to only have one! And you will love her just as much as Liberty, I promise :-)

Moore Fun said...

You are adorable pregnant! Looking so tan too! I can't wait to see your next baby! Liberty is beautiful.