Well we finally finished painting Liberty's room about a month ago. I LOVE how it turned out. There are still lots of little things to do but I'm done for now. After the baby gets here we will finish it up.
The best part is that Liberty LOVES her room. When I first painted the strips she would walk in and say ohhh pretty mom PINK! haha

This wall will have pictures of the girls dressed like fairies :) I can't wait to take those pictures!

I still need to cut out a few more butterfly's for this wall I ran out and then was to lazy to make more :) give me a few weeks...


We found the window up at Jeff's cabin and I knew I wanted it to go in the girls room. It still need a little some thing more on that wall just not sure what I want to do with it yet. I also still need to find curtains to hang up. Also take a look at my AMAZING glider. I just got it yesterday from my 2 wonderful friends Kaylyn and Michelle. They knew I had been looking for one and they recovered this one and gave it to me as my shower gift, best friends EVER right?!?!

4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I dream of doing a cute little pink room daily! maybe someday...
You did such a good job, I do love the stripes. The green glider is amazing, I love green. I can't wait to come over and see it. I want to make the talent show kind of a concert where those who don't want to preform can still enjoy some music. Anyway,we'll worry about it later, especially because you don't need any more stress I hate being sick and pregnant, that's the worst. So we only have a year left here, you better come visit soon. The airport now has $79 flights directly to our airport here, or some flights for
$39 an hour from here, which is no big deal either. You HAVE to come! Kelsey and her hubs could come and visit his fam too. I want you to come!!!!!!!!
So cute Amy!! I love the fairy theme, super cute for a girls room! I need to learn how to do stripes on the wall like that- so creative! I can't believe your baby will be here in like two weeks!! I'm so excited for you!!
Very cute room!
Post a Comment