Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Halloween

For Halloween we had our Ward Trunk or Treat on Friday, I debated if I should go or not all day. I knew it was probably best to stay home but I was getting sick of being left out, plus I wanted to see Liberty :) So we all went, it wasn't bad Paisley wise she just slept in the stroller all night. But by the end of the night I was DEAD and the next morning I was flat on the couch!
We had some pretty grand ideas for our trunk but when we tried to but those ideas into action the wind won, so this was our last min I give up result. I still think it was pretty cool and now we know what to expect for next year!
DORA! I went as Dora, Liberty thought I was pretty cool :)

Army guy and Fairy #1. Jeff's costume was a hit!

Fairy #2




No comments: