Way back in the end of January, I decided it was time to cut off the rat tail paisley had in the back of her head. Poor girl lost all her beautiful long dark hair that she was born with, except that little patch in the back.
Look at all that hair she had! I LOVED it in the hospital and I would sit and play with it all day, wishing I could put a bow on all that hair!!! It was so soft :)
HORRIBLE picture of me! But there we go ready set keep the scissors strait and... CUT! Ah I did it!
Look at Liberty, she is looking at the hair in my hand like WHAT did you just do mom!! haha
And then there is Liberty, who still has never had a hair cut and still has CRAZY hair! Love you Libs!!
I still worry about her hair... ALOT! :(
3 comments:
I love Libery's hair!!!
Don't! If you do she will, and she is beautiful, it's a blessing. Always let her know how beautiful she is and she'll never doubt it. She'll always be a beauty inside and out.
I love you Amy! You're family is so special and I just love ya!
Liberty's hair is why I wake up in the morning
Post a Comment