Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2 Crafts down a million to go

The one I am most proud of are these valentines day skirts I made for the girls.
They turned out SO cute, now getting a good picture of the girls in them well that's a different story. Here is the best I got
Diaper hanging out, (she had super cute lace leggings on but she just HAD to have them off) but at least she is somewhat smiling
Paisley's ended up being a little too short but still love it!
I wish I could remember where I saw this but I can't :( we have so many head bands this was really pointless but it was fun and SOOOO easy



I just finished a pair of shoes for Paisley, I will post those soon :)

5 comments:

The Read Family said...

So cute Amy! Seriously, I'm so jealous!! Teach me how to sew and make cute hair bows! Love the skirts- where do you find the time!?

Austin Passey said...

Love the skirts will you make me one? :) me and Kelsey bought some dresses from DI that we are going to try and re-create. It should be interesting

Brooke said...

haha oops that was me not Austin

Kelsey said...

i love your babies. And those skirts are adorable! I miss you.

d.jo said...

You are so talented!