I had the BEST birthday this year. It was really a Birthday week. Funny story about my birthday, a few weeks before I told Jeff I wanted a surprise party haha. I said turning 25 is kinda a big deal right! Anyways things got busy and we never really talked about it any more so on Saturday when Jeff came home and took me and the girls out shopping for me birthday and then dinner I was not thinking surprise party at ALL!! In fact I was taking my sweet time shopping (I had hit jack pot at ROSS that day.) All of the sudden Jeff is like Liberty is poopy lets get out of here and change her and get to dinner. ( I guess I was taking too long and everyone was waiting on us) Anyways we went to Joes Farm Grill and SURPRISE!!! Jeff had pulled off a fun fun fun party. Thanks to everyone who came it was so fun, and it made my birthday!



My actual birthday was Easter, so we didn't do much, but Jeff surprised me with a new desk/entry table (still can't decide what I will use it for) for our front room. And then on Monday my mom and family came over for dinner and cake. It was a great 3 day celebration!
3 comments:
happy birthday, amy! haha and i didnt realize we were only about 6 months or so apart. too funny. :)
I wish I could have been there. It would have been fun to see all those people.
Post a Comment