Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just when you think you can't love them anymore

Dinner at Baja Fresh a few weeks ago, LOOK at that face! LOVE that girl! 
they FINALLY sleep 12 hours straight, and you fall in love all over again!! 

Last night I told Paisley I would nurse her till she was 2 if she would just stop waking up for a feeding haha I guess that's all it took! 

(don't worry we will not be nursing her til she is 2, great I lied to my child! hehe) 

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

hahah great post. funny girl.

Austin Passey said...

I have always believed that lying to children is important if you want them to grow up right.

d.jo said...

Haha, Austin! So funny!

Barnes Blog said...

Hehe, I'm afraid I won't stop till Caleb is 2! He loves it! and I can't seem to commit to quitting. What is your plan?