You know those days when the spirit is tapping at your heart reminding you how very blessed you really are, well yesterday that happened to me all day! Church was wonderful!! Jeff took Paisley for me so I could actually stay and listen to RS. It was a wonderful lesson and the whole time I was thinking about everything that happened in the birth of Paisley. There are still times I look at her and just start crying, I feel guilty sometimes for how perfect she really is. I feel so lucky to have witnessed such amazing miracles during that time. I never want to forget the peace and love I felt during that time. I know all of that happened to change me, to put me back where I needed to be in life. I keep hearing families who are have lost their sweet babies during birth and it BREAKS my heart. One sister bore her testimony about this during RS and my heart just broke, for the 2 hours I thought my Paisley was gone I have never felt such heart ache in my life and I can't imagine how I would have survived if she really would have left us that night.
I am forever grateful to my Heavenly Father for all the miracles that's were blessed to my little family. I pray we NEVER forget!
This hangs on my bathroom mirror and I look at it everyday and smile. This is a card from my mom that came with flowers the morning after my delivery. Those words were a small ray of sunshine when I felt like I was sitting in a dark dark hole.

1 comment:
i love you :) great post. makes me have happy tears.
Post a Comment