Friday, June 22, 2012

Fathers Day

AKA pick on mom day.
Fathers day was great and bad
We started our day off with making breakfast for daddy while he slept in
We made him his favorite, biscuts and gravy
Daddy ate and then rushed to get ready and get to meetings at church
I hurried and got the girls all ready for church, put a show on for the girls and ran to jump in the shower
As I got out of the shower I knew it was too quite
I went to check on the girls, just to find them playing with red lipstick
Oh boy!

I cleaned up that disater and and hurried to finish getting ready for church
After only running about 5 minutes late (yes that's good for me) I quickly gallered all of our church gear and loaded up the car.
I got Liberty in the car and went back inside for Paisley
stood at the door calling for Paisley and after no luck I started searching the house, NO sign of Paisley!
Finally I heard a cry coming from the shower, There I found Paisley sitting in the shower COVERED in soap and in her eyes!
AHH I hurry and clean her up (the car is still running with Liberty inside)
She now has Lipstick and soap all over her dress, no time to change
Church was perfect (life is great now that Paisley goes to nursery)
After church we rush home and I begin the rush of Sunday afternoon. Church ends at 2 and there is a short window that I have to get kids feed and down for naps before it's too late to even nap for the day.
Both girls ask for chocolate milk, both girls get chocloate milk, both girls SPILL choclate milk!
Clean up Chocolate milk
I make them mac a cheese for lunch.
Just as I give both girls their bowls of Mac and cheese Liberty says: Paisley watch this cool trick, and she slides her bowl arcoss the table. It was like a slow motion nightmare. The bowl slides off the table and spills on the floor! You have got to be kidding me!
By that point I was so DONE!
It took everything in me to clean that up throw the girls in bed, and plop my tired body in bed for a quick nap!
Don't we LOVE sundays!

2 comments:

joelle said...

I know how those days go!! oh man....

Barnes Blog said...

Mother of the YEAR! My goodness, I am telling you I HATE(yes that is a strong word) days like this. It seems to never end. You are a great mommy! Good work!

Miss you.