Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Night

Man I am all over the place trying to get this blog caught up. Back in April we had a few family members over for dinner. It was a nice night and we decided to watch the girls play out side. Well one thing lead to another and by the end of the night we had a full blown obstacle course made up! It started out as just for Liberty and Paisley, but after we saw how fun it was we were all in on the fun. The best one was the very last obstacle you had to climb in the window of the play house and crawl out the door. And don't let the cheering section fool you, my mom even did the race one time. It was SOOOO much fun. I was reminded to blog about it, because out of the blue last night Liberty started talking about it and wanted to do it again. Once the weather in nice again, I'm sure Williamson Obstacle Course round 2 will be in order! :)

No comments: