My Baby is 2! On Paisley's birthday we had a little party at my Dad's, since it fell on Thursday night dinner. It was a nice low key celebration and I loved it.
As soon as we started singing happy birthday to Paisley she got the cheesiest smile on her face and started rocking out to the song it was SOOO funny! I'm so glad we got it on film, we were all dying laughing.
The next day I put together a quick small little party for the cousins. Since my mom worked on her birthday this was a fun time to celebrate with her.
Of course it was a Dora themed party, I made a little MAP treasure hunt and sent the kids on a hunt to find the hidden treasure. We had the kids all singing Mail box, Grandmas Car, big green park! (all you Dora fans will get it)
All the kids had so much fun and it was a blast to put together. I told my mom, some people may thrive on big elaborate parties but not be I love last minute cheep amazingly fun parties. Happy Birthday Paisley we love you so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment