Saturday, May 10, 2008

YAY MOM!


My mom just finished her 1st year of nursing school, only one more year to go and she is done! We are all so proud of her! She works so hard in school and at home with her family. I get worn out just listening to her daily scedual. Last thursday we went out to dinner to Logan's Road house to celabrate her being done for the summer. I know she is so excited to have the summer to spend with her family. She is already spending every minitue she can with her grand babies and I know they are loving! I love you mom and I'm so proud of you!

2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

That's awesome! I am excited she's done for now, as if I'll be there to enjoy it. That's awesome, congratulations. She's beautiful. Isn't it interesting where life take you? I love how things have worked out, she seems so happy, even though I'm sure it is super hard, you guys are such a close family it's awesome.
I love the song you have with Reba and Kelly, I just going to put that on mine, I heard it on the radio.
Anyway, how are you doing?

Janet said...

Thank you, Amy, for all of your love and support. How many times have you cheered me on when I have wanted to give up? You are wonderful!!