Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4 Months Old



Liberty is 4 Months Old now, time is going by so fast! 
Liberty's Stats: 
Weight- 13.7 (45%)
Height- 24 1/2 in. (45%) 

This is such a fun age right now we are loving our little girl more and more each day and she grows and surprise us with new things all the time. 
At 4 months old Liberty likes to

Suck on her fingers
And still loves her Bink

Loves to grab her feet

Loves her Baby Saucer (Thanks Nannie!)
She is a little to short still, so we give her a little boost!
Loves to sit up strait, 
Loves her Mobile in the crib, its so cute
She grabs at everything. 
*She is also rolling over, yay Liberty! She does great stomach to back, but needs a little help with back to stomach. 
*She loves to talk, every morning we wake up to a noisy little girl just talking away, it's so cute

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! I really can't believe she is 4 months old. By the way how did you get your header picture so cute?

Kristen said...

She is so dang cute I can't stand it. I love the binky too. I'm so jealous that they have such cute binkies now.

Barnes Blog said...

how fun, i love her little boost you give her,that's funny.
Can't wait to see you, I am coming in late feb, till early march. so excited!

Terin said...

She is so big! This is such a fun age. And I love the picture of her sitting inher bumbo. Too cute.

Hawkes said...

I need to hold that little munchkin soon! She is so dang cute. We also need to play soon!!