Monday, January 12, 2009

A trip to the Park

While all the family was in town for Christmas we went to the park for a BBQ. This was Liberty's first time at the park. The BBQ was fun, although we did get off to a rough start. :) Once we got our "grill" going it was success!

Libery testing out the sand.



Going down the slide
Watching everyone feed the ducks









Relaxing in a chair, how cute!






6 comments:

Cox Family said...

Yes it has been so nice having him home! He is not working this semester so he can finish up all his science labs and graduate in May. Our weekend was so fun but very tiring! Liberty is getting so big and I can not believe it has almost been 4 months already!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful day! How fun to go do the park. Liberty is so cute I could just eat her up. I am very jealous that ya'll are wearing short sleeve shirts. We're freezing right now.

Barnes Blog said...

Every time I see pictures of AZ I think it's another world, to think of it being winter and being able to go outside and to the park, it's so cold here I just can imagine it.
Well, life kinda stinks after having a baby, I've got the blues and I can't go outside and my oobs feel ike they are going to explode, the sun goes down at 4 o'clock so and doesn't rise until 7am, so there is barely enough sunlight to keep a normal person sane, so for a post partum woman it is impossible. ANyway, I just wanted to tell aleast one person how I was feeling. My poor son, he is so bored and I can't do a thing about it. Oh Amy, I wish you were near.

Dustin and Rachel Clyde said...

I love the picture of Liberty's feet covered with sand. It's so so cute! I'm jealous you can be outside without freezing right now. Oh how I miss Mesa!

Brooke said...

oh fun!! I loved being home with my family for Christmas, I took my nephew to the park one day and we fed the ducks too! ... well we tried, he couldn't throw very far but he seemed to enjoy it anyway haha

Terin said...

I can not believe how big Liberty is. So,So cute. You are such a good mom.