WHAT! You have a baby. I am so out of the loop. Glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch and up to date better. Liberty is so beautiful. I am excited to meet her.
Sorry I didn't text you back. It got really busy around here. And Hunter ended up with a 103 tempature. So as you can see it was crazy. Sorry you couldn't make it to the open house. But please know you guys are always welcome to come stay with us anytime. Love you lots.
8 comments:
Yeah!! She is going to be a nintendo nerd like the rest of us.
Jeff I like the goat nice work.
WHAT! You have a baby. I am so out of the loop. Glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch and up to date better. Liberty is so beautiful. I am excited to meet her.
That top pic is SO cute! What a cute little family!
Seriously some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! She is a doll!
O M GOODNESS! holy cow that girl is stinkin cute. I need that top pic to look at everyday! and yaya nintendo nerd in the making!
Sorry I didn't text you back. It got really busy around here. And Hunter ended up with a 103 tempature. So as you can see it was crazy. Sorry you couldn't make it to the open house. But please know you guys are always welcome to come stay with us anytime. Love you lots.
I hope I have cute babies someday...If I don't, can I switch you? Ha. Ha. Just kidding.
Post a Comment