Yes that's right the BUTT PASTE! silly Liberty. I kept handing her all the other toys and she kept reaching and wiggling until I finally gave her the butt paste, and that was it, that is what caught her eye out of all of that. All the toys and you want the butt paste. (that's what it's called really I'm not just calling it that)
Whatever makes you happy!
9 comments:
Hahaha! That's hilarious!! Amy she's darling!
That is so funny! I can't believe how big she is getting
yup thats what hayley does. yesterday, she played with a package of wrapped popcorn. i just took it out of the box and she freaked out and crawled over to it and was content with it for a really long time. haha!
She is sooo cute! It's fun to watch her grow up online :)
That is about the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Liberty is getting so big, by the time I get to see her she hardly will be a little baby anymore.
LOL! Teyton is the same way! Why do we spend money on toys when they will be happy playing with boxes, cans, or in Liberty's case Butt Paste, haha!
BUTT PASTE all the way!!!! when are you going to come see me? huh?/
I can't believe she is big enough to have an opinion about what she wants to hold! she is so big!
Good for the bum and for entertaining. Who would have thought it had multiple purpose? Very Cute :)
Post a Comment