Thursday, April 9, 2009

Who do you look like?!?!

It's an on going debate as to who Liberty most looks like, I found this picture of Jeff and thought WOW they look the same. But than I was looking at my picture and I still see some similarities as well. I just think its a good mix. 






11 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Dang...that is a good mix! With the face she is makin in that pic, I'd say slightly more Jeff, but other pics you've posted she looks a lot more like you... Cute either way! ;)

Meg and Russ said...

I think you're right. Its a good mix. She is such a doll!

Abby's Mom said...

Oh, she is all you. No debate!!

Barnes Blog said...

total perfect mix.

Ashley said...

she's a passey

M + L said...

Jeff ALL the way!!! She's a doll.

Kristen said...

NO WAY!! She totally looks like you!

sweetieabbott said...

I think that she is a carbon copy of you Amy!

Kaylee Hartley said...

I think she looks like you! :) (you are much cuter than Jeff! ) Ha. Ha.

d.jo said...

She looks like you, but I think she has Jeff's chin. : ) Have a great Easter!

Kim Watson said...

The eyes are iffy - probably yours - but the nose/mouth/chin/cheek combo screams Jeff. My opinion :) She is super cute either way.