At 9 months Liberty:
Weight: 16 is 14 oz (15%)
Height: 27 3/4 in (50%)
I love this little girl, she is so much fun. She is so active! Her energy level never comes down haha. But we love it.
She continues to be a little talker and just is jabbering all day long
She thinks she is a little monkey and wants to climb and walk everywhere.



The nice bruise the flower was trying to hide :( oh and another black eye. Again I swear I don't beat my child. This fall was a bad one she landed on the tile.

This was so funny. This is our shoe basket, but as you can see Liberty had something else in mind for it. She spent a good 45 mins. talking all the shoes out and putting her toys in it instead :)

I love babies in diapers. It's just so hot this is really how we spend most of our days at home. :)

Ah look at the little cutie! She loves her walker. She will push it everywhere but since we don't have much room in the house we took her outside to walk with it, and she loved it.

I love this picture look how small she looks :)
5 comments:
Wow she's gotten big. I love the flower and I laughed out loud at the shoe/toy basket! She is a cute little girl!
Oh my gosh! What a cutie!!! I also thought her idea to replace the shoes with her toys was hilarious!!! We need to get her together with Josh more often.
I love that cute little face!! Get ready for walking :)
What a cutie! :)
Wow! She has gotten so big! What a sweetie! Terri
Post a Comment