Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve Dinner

What a wonderful Christmas we had this year! As always it was great to be able to spend it with family. We decided to keep with tradition and we all slept over at Lindsey and Reggie's house. We ate yummy dinner of Soup in bread bowls.
haha sorry kelsey I had to post this picture :) LOL

Then we opened the oh so famous "Grandma's Jammie's" This year after much guilt from last year (haha) my mom gave us ALL PJ's :)
The Grand kids Jammie's say "What Santa doesn't bring me Grandma will!" This statement could not be more true!! :) We love Grandma!

Then we put on a (first time using these puppets) puppet show Nativity, Lindsey and Kelsey were the puppeteers. We thought the kids would love it, they did but I don't think they listened! Preston was laughing so hard every time they would hold up a puppet from behind our "stage" It was so cute!
Another first this year was making gingerbread houses. This was a great idea again provided by grandma Janet. It was a BLAST although I'm not sure if it should return next year :) As always it became a competition! It started out good fun but in the end I think the "trash talk" got a little much for some haha. When Jeff and I opened out little kit the roof was broken, I thought oh no that's it how can we compete with the Kelsey and Austin team. You know me we HAD to win. Well lucky for me I have the most creative husband ever! The no roof thing became a huge advantage to us, as you could see into our house. One thing lead to another and by the time I had the out side of our house done, Jeff had decked out the inside of our house. We had a big screen TV, a couch, tree, fireplace, rug, the works! It was awesome!!!!

No comments: