Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time off is the BEST!

So this going private thing is a little over whelming It might take me longer to do it than I thought so keep leaving your email address.


Jeff has had this whole week off of work. We decided to (again) have a stay cation :) I loved every minute of having him home. I think I was the one on Vacation. Liberty was a sleeping beauty this week and was going to bed around 8 and sleeping in til 9:30, it was GREAT! Even with her sleeping in Jeff would get her from her bed and make breakfast while I stayed in bed sleeping. LAZY!!! It was so great to stay in PJ's all day. We tackled a few projects around the house we have been trying to get down. We just about finished our Christmas shopping. And we even took Family pictures yesterday.
Liberty is so cute while she watches Baby Einstein. She must have her pillow and she always has her hands on her face like this.
She is also such a MONKEY!!! She climbs on the table to try to play with our Nativity set, we finally had to move our chairs into the other room.
I have caught the bug, the CRAFT bug. I spent the week finishing up some old unfinished crafts I think I started last year. It feels great to have most of them done now.
Jeff and Liberty washed the car...


And Jeff's big project, he built us some shelves for the garage. He would like to add a side note that he is not a professional so don't look close. I think he did a GREAT job!


Liberty was a big help as always.

Oh and we finally put up her swing that she got from her birthday!
Vacation week done.... Christmas here we COME!!!

4 comments:

joelle said...

So glad you guys are in your new house! It looks like so much fun!
joellejustice@gmail.com

The Talley Family said...

Liberty looks so dang cute watching tv.

Cara said...

Amy! I ran across this blog from Kris...remember we worked at Wells Fargo together? Anyways, I would love to stay in touch with you. My email is cara_kleiner@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

Love your Stacation! Awesome pics!