Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter part 1 and 2

We went camping Easter weekend this year, it was different but lots of fun! We had a blast riding 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. We had a few egg hunts, and even went shooting. It was fun to get for a few days.
This is our camp site, I thought it looked so cool every time we would be riding back to camp so we stopped to take a picture.
Libs and her Easter basket from my Dad and Gail, thanks again guys she LOVES it.
Lots of good food!

ya we like to start them young on the "Good" stuff


It was really HOT so it felt good to play in the water for a little while.
This was Easter part 1, Jeff's sister put on a little Easter party the weekend before. Liberty loved looking for eggs but once she found out there was candy inside she was done and just sat and ate all the candy.





We had a great Easter and I hope everyone else did too :)

4 comments:

Chera Pierson said...

Liberty is SO cute! I miss seeing you and her around!

Suzanne Maughan said...

3rd picture down is my FAVORITE! I totally remember camping as a little kid and having a dirt mustache. That is the greatest thing!

Terin said...

First of all Amy, you are so incredibly beautiful. You really are and you dress so cute. I wish I was in AZ so we could shop together. Second, your baby is super cute. You can tell she had the best time camping. I don't think I have even seen her since she was a baby. Sad.

Tisha and Mark said...

Can't believe how big our girls are getting! I saw the pig tail picture too- take what you can get! :) What a sweetie.