Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's not much...



But I'll take what I can get. I have been looking at cute little hair blogs way to often lately just waiting for the day that Liberty has hair :) Well today we attempted pigtails and I think she looks so CUTE!!!!

5 comments:

M + L said...

HA HA! Love it!!

Sherri Romney said...

I LOVE IT Amy. She looks so so cute with the pigtails! Gosh. What a cutie

Anonymous said...

Darling! I remember trying everyday to get pigtails into Abbys hair. When I finally did they looked like little antannas on top of her head but I thought it was SO cute! I love Libertys little piggys. What a doll!

Suzanne Maughan said...

That was a HUGE day for us! I LOVE doing Hayley's hair...and I started looking at hair blogs when she was a couple months old and longing for the day when I could practice on her. :) They look adorable!

Kristen said...

OH!!! That reminds me of doing the same for all my girls. It's adorable.