Once again I was wrong, it's a girl and I could not be happier!! Jeff could only say told you so, he has been SURE it was a girl the whole time. I will never guess my babies to be a boy again! :) It was so fun to see our little girl on the ultrasound yesterday. I can't believe we are having another little girl, I'm so happy for Liberty to have what I had growing up. Sisters are the best! (don't worry little boys in heaven we want you too, daddy says next time!)
We are gonna be pros at ultrasounds pretty soon, next month we go in for our 3rd ultrasound, there were somethings they didn't get to see and want to look at the heart a little better this time. I will admit that makes me little nervous but I know everything will be fine! I love my Doc. he is so wonderful and was so clam and reassuring to me when he could tell I was getting scared about the next ultrasound. We are just lucky and get to see our little girl grow all along the way!
Now I'm excited to start looking at girl clothes again, I fully intend on being that mom who dresses her little girls in matching outfits. Jeff disagrees but we will see who wins that one :)

12 comments:
Yay!! I loved having sisters close in age too. My husband is against matching outfits too. I always want him & Colter to match, but he refuses.
Hooray for girls! I love having girls! Dressing them to match is the best. I am so glad you are going to Dr.Huish. He is so wonderful. He takes every precaution and doesn't make you feel like a paranoid mama. Good luck with everything. Love ya!
You definitely have to dress them the same!!!
I loved dressing my girls alike! But now Abby has a mind of her own when it comes to fashion. lol. Congrats! Girls are so fun!
I am so jealous you get to have two girls to dress alike! That's awesome...congratulations to you both!!!!
Congrats! And at least you already have most of the little girl stuff ;) How fun! What about Linds?? I am thinking girl! :)
CONGRATS! i admit to being a little sad when i had my ultra sound with avery. paul kept saying he was going to tell her when she got older.
It is fun though, glad you are excited.
I loved having matching outfits because when I grew out of mine, there were still 2 more I could wear! :)
Oh how fun! Congrats to you and Jeff! I have two younger sisters and it is the best to have a sister so close in age. Good luck with the matching outfits, that can get expensive, but it is a must! :)
Congratulations! You make very beautiful baby girls!
I love having two girls in a row. I'm so happy for you!!!! I wonder if they will like living in Arkansas ;)
Post a Comment