Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What to do with that hair!

Liberty has the weirdest hair you will ever see, everywhere we go people make comments about it. It's so fine and Frizzy. I will admit that I actually worry about it a lot, I don't want her to have crazy hair when she grows up. Everyone tells me they think she will grow out of it. Well for now I'm trying to figure out ways to control this crazy frizzy fro that she has :) Yesterday we tried to make it curly. It didn't look so bad, pretty cute actually if you ask me! I think when it gets longer it will look even better!



Oh and we got a piano! Jeff has wanted a piano FOREVER! So we found this on craigslist for a price we could not pass up. For what we paid I'm surprised it even works. But it sounds great! Now I just need to recover that seat cushion :)

14 comments:

Austin Passey said...

aww be nice to my niece. I think her hair is cute.

5littlenordstroms said...

I wouldn't change a thing. I love her hair and that piano bench fabric is awesome. Love you.

5littlenordstroms said...

Oh and Congrats on the baby girl!

Sherri Romney said...

I like it curly!!!! It looks really cute scrunched with the headband!

Hanna said...

I was seriously JUST looking at that bench in your picture and thinking how much I love that fabric - and then you said you were going to cover it!!! :o Leave the cool retro green fabric and decorate the rest of the room around it. ;)

As far as Liberty's hair - it will definitely calm down as it gets longer. I love the way she looks in all of her cute headbands, so no worries. (and now I feel bad because I KNOW I commented on the texture of her hair once. . .)

Nash said...

the fabric is AWESOME and i love that the piano is white.
hanna's addie has had difficult hair too, NEVER let any sanitizer get on it.
her hair is cute. there are probably some products that could help the texture temporarily but i bet she will grow out of it, or she will end up with curly hair.
try some biosilk. i should ask if her hair is tangly, biosilk would help that and maybe help in general.
she is so stinking cute i wouldn't worry.

The Williamson's said...

Haha actually we both kinda like the retro green and it is the only real piece of furniture we have in this room so who knows maybe it will stay that way :)

The Talley Family said...

I think Liberty is gorgeous & I love her hair. I get worried about those type of things too w/ my kids.

Chanelle said...

Henry`s hair is kinda fine and fuzzy too. I don`t know why. Luckily, I can just keep it short because he`s a boy.

When Shaun and I were babies/toddlers, I was bald and Shaun had thick curly hair. He has longer thicker eyelashes too. How is that fair? haha!

Kim Watson said...

I was going to say I love the green, too. And I LOVE the pics of Liberty on the piano. She is so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

My girls both have CRAZY hair! Abbys is curly and frizzy and Joslynns is fine and frizzy. I have worried about it too so don't feel bad. Moms just don't want their girls to have to deal with stuff like that. Heres hopeing they grow out of it...or at least sit still long enough to let me work with it! lol Love you!!!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I totally thought that you had already recovered the piano bench, the fabric is rad!

Liberty's hair is super cute!

Barnes Blog said...

Oh my gosh! Don't you dare recover that cushion!!!!!! I was just going to comment on how much I loved it and now I want some super funky cool green pillows just like it. SERIOUSLY, I LOVE it, do NOT recover that thing!!!!!!!
BTW, I am way jealous that you have a piano, let alone room for a piano.


Do not recover it!

Barnes Blog said...

Ok I should have read the comments made before mine, I think for sure you will not recover it, and that makes me feel better. I love liberty's hair, it's sassy just like hers. Your friend is right, we want our girls to have beautiful hair, we worry about Elle's being too fine, it's just a girl thing. I love it, and it's super cute curly, we try that with Elle's too, it adds a little umph, and makes it look like we try to do something with it. ;0)

Love ya!