When will they make uploading pictures on here easier?!?!?
From the end to the start :)
While we were packing up Liberty fell asleep in the car, poor girl was SO tired!
I can't believe it had been so long since we had been to Taylor. I guess after my dad moved from Taylor we never made it back :( This was the first time Liberty had been and her first time seeing Grandma's grave. I just wish she would have looked a little better haha

It has also been FOREVER since I have been to a reunion, the Passey family is so good at doing reunions every 2 years. But I have not been to one in 6+ years I think. I almost didn't go this year because last minute Jeff couldn't get work off and wasn't able to go. I'm so glad I went! It was defiantly hard doing it alone good thing I had the rest of my family there to help out. The highlight of this reunion was having my 4 youngest brothers and sisters there. Can you believe this was the first time Liberty was able to meet them!! It had been almost 2 years since we had seen them. It was WAY to long. They have all grown up so much!






Liberty and her plane. haha They had crafts for the kids and Liberty saw that Preston was making an air plane and she wanted on just like him! They are so cute together! It use to be that Kallie and Liberty played so well together and Liberty and Preston would FIGHT like crazy but lately they have become such good friends!


1 comment:
I am so sad that i missed this. that pic of Liberty on Grandma's grave stone made me cry. I hate that I still miss her as much as I do. ;0(
I am sorry I haven't paid much attention to your blog, I am so wrapped up in my own world, I barely blog myself, but I am trying to get back into it. I'm kinda a FB junky in the mornings.
I love your comments! I miss you tons, and can't wait to hang out over Christmas!
Love you sorry baby is crying!
XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment