Saturday, November 13, 2010

1 month old

It seems weird that Paisley is already 1 month old, it feels like she lost that first 2 weeks of her life. But she IS 1 month old and we love her more and more each day!
She is such a good baby! After Liberty though I'm sure any baby would be a good baby :)
She is so special so us and we just love to love on her all day long. With in the last few days she has even given us a few smiles :)



Liberty always makes sure to include Paisley when we play :) I think my baby doll is cuter than hers!


Look at the CHUBS! We love it!




7 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

Holy cow she looks just like Jeff. I love her! I love to hear you say that you play with Lib. I don't play with my kids enough. Anywho, I can't wait to see you.

Mich and Nate said...

She really does look like a baby doll! I love those chubby cheeks!!!

sweetieabbott said...

She is so beautiful! I just want to kiss those cute chubby cheeks!

Suzanne Maughan said...

Remember after Andersen was born and I thought he could possibly have reflux? You commented and said, "This gives me NO hope for my 2nd baby!" But HE ended up being the best baby and now Paisley is too! Im so happy she doesnt have any of the colic or reflux. And she is so stinkin adorable! Congrats again, Amy. You did good. :)

Kaylee Hartley said...

Paisley is sooooo adorable! You have such cute kids! I'm glad she is doing so well! :) Miss ya!

Terin said...

I can't believe how much hair she has!!! She is so cute. I can not wait to hold her. I really really want to hold her. I miss you my friend Amy. I hope you are well. You look amazing :)

Barnes Blog said...

I love you too Ame!!! I seriously can't wait to hang out. I want to hold that cute baby.
I want to see some more pictures of your cue fam.