Last Saturday we were invited to the 2nd annual Neuro NICU Graduate Reunion.
It was so much fun, we were able to see some of the Doctors and Nurses who helped Paisley while in the hospital. We were also able to meet and talk to other families who have gone through the same thing. I can not tell you how happy it made me to see little 1 and 2 year olds running around laughing and talking. This therapy has only been around for 2 years so the oldest kids are only 2. I was able to talk to a few moms and for the most part almost all of them said they have normal healthy happy babies. It was so good to hear those words. I know we have been so blessed and I'm sure Paisley will be perfect but I can't lie I WORRY A TON! I need to have more faith and remember that we will be blessed in the years to come.
Dr. Cristina Carballo the wonderful lady who is in charge of the whole program. WE LOVE HER! She even cried with me in the hospital when we left haha


It was a BLAST I can't wait for next year!
2 comments:
I love you Ame. You are a strong Mommy and I am so happy things are going well. I love you!
Good luck with the binkie, it's NOT easy, but possible. Try distraction, when she cries for it say "hey lets go do this." Or if it's really traumatic you might want to just wait, a new baby and something like this can be too much, and thats ok too. It won't kill her to have it, don't stress. I love you!
Liberty's bows are always so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment