Sunday, November 7, 2010

This and That

I have actually really enjoyed staying home, when Liberty was born I was dieing to get out of the house all the time. This time around I have LOVED sitting on the couch and doing nothing but feed a baby and sleep with a baby. But I do feel bad for Liberty she is stuck in the house all day. Luckily there have been a few activities for Jeff and Liberty to go to together. This was our stake foot rodeo that they went too.


And we LOVE when friends come to visit! hint hint :)
This is my spot on the couch I hardly ever leave it :)
Village Idiot? :)
Paisley hanging outside watching sister color
Our little artist!

GAG! Jeff had a mustache for about a week! Thank heavens it only lasted that long.

Grammy finally gets home from Utah and gets to meet Paisley! Paisley is named after this wonderful lady I get to call grandma! Paisley Alta Williamson. My Grandmas name is Alta. I love my grandma more than anything! I'm so glad I get to be around her so often and that me kids get to know and love her. Liberty and Grammy have the cutest relationship, and I know Paisley will have the same in a few years!

4 comments:

The Talley Family said...

I LOVE Paisley's cheeks. I want to munch on them.

Kelsey said...

I could really go for some Village Idiot right now. And hold Paisley!

Kristen said...

Paisley looks so good! I love the picture w grandma. I'm so happy you both are doing well. Answered prayers!

McRae Family said...

Amy, I think this is the first time I've been on your blog and I just read your whole birth story. I knew there was stuff going on but I didn't know all the details...oh my gosh. I'm so glad that you are all doing so well! You guys look like such a sweet little family!