Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Moms Birthday

 I have the best mom in the entire world! I know everyone thinks that, but really I do :) We had so much fun celebrating her birthday this year. We spent the day with her and all the grandkids but then that night we hightailed out of there for a girls night! :) 
 Of course first stop was dinner at Joe's Farm Grill, it was so nice to sit and talk and enjoy our momma! 
 Brooke joined us later at Kelsey's apartment for our at home spa night! I recommend this to everyone! It was so much fun! We had pedicures, facials, back rubs. You name it! We had candles lit all over to set the mood, and also had amazing spa music playing in the background. 


 My mom said I gave her the best pedicure she has ever had ;) 
 We enjoyed so yummy cake and then watched a movie. It was seriously one of the best birthdays I think we have ever pulled off. We had so much fun! Happy Birthday Mom we love you soooo much! 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

LOL! I'm glad I made it in the post...even if it had to be that last picture