Wednesday, October 22, 2008

7 long days!

*I have decided to turn my blog into a book! I'm so excited because everyday I feel so bad that I don't write in my journal and now with Liberty I feel even worse as I'm not recording her life. I do find that I rather Blog than write in a journal so this is my wonderful solution. Great for me bad for you readers as I will continue to be honest and blunt about our everyday lives as I want to remember these days as they really were :) The happiest and hardest days ever!*

Little Miss Liberty went 7 days without pooping!! Everyday that passed I became more and more worried, finally on day 4 I called the Dr. they said don't worry breastfed babies can go 5 to 6 days without going to the bathroom some times. So Monday morning was day 7 for little Liberty she has been in so much pain trying to hard to get it out. After feeding her at 9am I put her in the bouncy vibrator chair that Aunt Lindsey was so nice to let us borrow she fell asleep in it for about 45 mins and when she woke I figured I better change her diaper since it had not been changed since 6am. As I'm taking her clothes off to change her I notice the diaper looks very dark and stinks!!! YAY!!! She pooped!!! I yell to Jeff in the other room come quick she finally pooped and its everywhere!!! HOLY SMOKES girl that was defiantly 7 days worth of poop. It took us 11 wipes and a bath to clean it all up. I'm just glad she finally went.
*Post Picture Later*
(I will spare the Internet world of the pictures we took :) )

2 comments:

Chanelle & Aaron said...

Nice! I`m so happy for Liberty! Poor thing. We should set Henry and Liberty up.

Kim Watson said...

Jack was like that as a baby, too. I'm going to make my blog into a book after one year, and maybe I'll get one each year if I love it as much as I think I will. I'm like you - I'd rather blog than write in a journal, I think because typing is faster :)