Monday, October 27, 2008

Liberty's Blessing Day

Yesterday was such a wonderful day! We blessed little Liberty. It was kinda last minute, the week before we found out that yesterday was going to be our fast Sunday so we had a week to put this all together but it was still wonderful. That morning my mom, Grammy, Tiffany and Mason came over to help us get ready for church it was so nice to have my mom help get Liberty ready so Jeff and I could get ready. I was holding back tears all morning. It's so secret that I am a very emotional person and all morning I just keep thinking of how crazy it is that this is my life. I have a wonderful little baby and a wonderful husband who is able to bless her. I have dreamed of this day since young women's and I can't believe am at this point in my life. I remember when Jeff and I had broke up and I was having such a hard time with everything one day my mom and I were sitting on our bed and she was listening to me as I cried and cried. She looked at me and said Amy some day we will be sitting here looking out the window on your little kids playing outside with a wonderful man as your husband and we will laugh and think these days of sadness were all worth it for this moment. My mom and I talked about this conversation last night and I can't believe how fast my life turned around. And Last night I did look out that window and see Jeff out there with my family and Liberty and I just smiled! I'm so lucky to have the life I have and so blessed that it all worked out for the best. 
Anyways back to the blessing :) It was so perfect I felt kinda out of it all day and kinda feel bad I don't think I talked to anyone really (so sorry everyone I really appreciate you all being there, especially Jeff's family I know I didn't even talk to most of you but I'm happy you all made it!) Jeff did a wonderful job on the Blessing. I felt the spirit so strong during her blessing and I can't wait to see the love and happiness that Liberty brings into this world.  After we went to Jeff's parents house for a little lunch. Thanks to the Williamson's for letting us use their home. Again thanks to everyone who made it. For me it was weird to have half my family missing with Kelsey in Utah Austin is Washington and my Dad and Family in Montana. We sure missed them. 

16 comments:

Terin said...

Oh Amy I am sorry I missed it. You look so amazing and I can't believe how long your hair is getting. And Liberty's dress is so pretty. I can't believe what you paid for it. No baby yet.

jenn goodman said...

Lil Liberty is growing up soooo quickly. She looks beautiful in her blessing dress!

Congrats!

Barnes Blog said...

You look so cute, and I love her little faces. Who made her dress, it is so pretty. I'm getting more and more excited to have a girl. I have to get used to all the frilly stuff, but I am excited.

Kelsey said...

I wish i could have been there too! miss u guys. liberty looks adorable.

Ashley said...

So weird, but all of a sudden I'm just stunned at how much you look like your mom. wow! Are you using your carrier?

M + L said...

She is such a doll! I knew you two would make cute babies :) I love her dress and you and Jeff look GREAT!

Kim Watson said...

I wish I could've been there! Give Liberty a kiss on her cute, little cheeks from her Aunt Kim!

sweetieabbott said...

I love her blessing dress! You look so good for just having a baby Amy. I'm so happy that you have the life that you always dreamed of...although I'm sure you would agree that when it come to family, real life is much better than any dream. :)

The Hansen Family said...

She is so cute! I see you're strengthening those neck muscles already with that big-ol' bow. :) She looks perfect. And you look fabulous! I wish I dropped my baby weight that quickly.

Congratulations :)

Sarah said...

We were glad to be able to be there Amy. And it's true...I could spend hours just looking at her. She's so dang cute! :)

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

You deserve all the wonderful blessing you have. I wish we could have been there with you. What a beautiful little girl and a wonderful new family. We send our love! Aunt Mary and Uncle Rob

Brooke said...

How wonderful! I'm so glad everyone is doing so well

Krista said...

She looks darling Amy and I so wish we could have been there. We missed not being there. It looks as though it was a special day and you all look so happy! Love you and keep up the good work

Moore Fun said...

I love the new header picture! I am totally stealing the idea when we have our baby if you don't care of course.

Kaylee Hartley said...

I'm so glad to hear that the blessing was awesome! I love reading your blog...it makes me so excited for life! It really does! :) Thanks for being a great example and a friend!!

Kristen said...

What a cute cute family. Liberty looks so adorable.