Monday, October 13, 2008

Jeff's Soccer Game

Last week I had to get out of the house so Liberty and I went to go watch Jeff play his soccer game. I love watching Jeff play soccer. I always joke with him that he turns into a different man, he has such passion for the game. Every Tuesday night he plays on a team put on by the city of Mesa at Red Mountain Park. It was nice weather this week and I was glad to get out of the house. Lindsey lives right by the park and was meeting Reggie there so she sat and watched the game with us while she waited for Reggie. It was a fun night! Jeff has school on Tuesday nights so he missed most of the games this season so I was happy he was able to make it to the last game. Hopefully he wont have class for the next season.




1 comment:

Brooke said...

how fun, I love soccer but I am not good anymore... I was the star of my team in the third grade haha ok ok not the star but I was pretty good