Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't look I'm Nakey

Liberty pooped through her outfit and her backup outfit so... She had to drive home from Grandma's nakey! Poor girl from now on I will have 2 outfits in the diaper bag. But look how cute she is. 

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I SO remember those days. Once I had Brennan go through both outfits and poop all over my outfit while I was at Women's conference in Prove. I was so grateful to have black on that day.Good times, good times!

Kelsey said...

yay for liberty going commando! i miss my little niece so much! lets video chat tonight ok. while we watch lost so we can discuss it like we are sitting next to each other!!!

Barnes Blog said...

It's a good thing that it's warm enough for her to ride home nakey. Thinking of driving home with our kids nakey makes me cringe.
I'm so excited to see you guys in February, I'll be there on the 23rd, we have to plan a lunch or dinner or something at my mom's house, or Shanda's or something, so we can all see the new babies.

Kenna Koona said...

How funny and cute! I miss her even though I haven't met her...Love you guys

d.jo said...

Oh, my gosh--we know what that's like. One time, we were in California & Tyson became a little "plugged up"...well, we fed him 2 baby things of prunes, and gave him juice--big mistake! He pooped through ALL the clothes we had (4 different clothes changes AT Magic Mountain), and ended up having to wash out his stroller and buy him new clothes. You never know with the little ones! Blow outs are not so fun--they're just gross & funny later.